This page goes over the prerequisites, setup, and installation process for the Klaviyo Cart Rebuilder app for BigCommerce.
- Klaviyo Paid Account
- Klaviyo BigCommerce App
- Klaviyo Standard Web Tracking Installed: Stencil Themes or Blueprint Themes
- Klaviyo Flow Added from Browse Ideas Library
Setting up this app is easy. Just follow these steps:
- Install the Klaviyo BigCommerce app and enable the BigCommerce integration.
- Configure Klaviyo Web Tracking on your BigCommerce store.
- Install the Klaviyo Cart Rebuilder by Arctic Leaf (this app) from the BigCommerce app store and make sure it has tracking enabled. **NOTE: The Cart Rebuilder app is a one-click installation for Stencil stores only. If your site is on Blueprint, please contact our support team.
- Add the pre-made flow from Browse Ideas in your Klaviyo account.
This custom metric collects cart information using the BigCommerce Storefront API which is universal across all Stencil themes. If you are modifying any item blocks within email content be sure to check that you do not remove the special included event calls for the passed parameters.